Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life's Soundtrack

Hi All!

I'm back and I'm here to show you videos of songs that moved my life. Enjoy listening!

20. Ugly - Sugababes

"People are all the same, and we only get judged by what we do. Personality reflects name, and if I'm ugly then so are you, so are you."


19. Not Yet a Girl, Not Yet a Woman - Britney Spears


"I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe. Not yet a woman. I'm just trying to find the woman in me."

18. Smile - Lily Allen



"I was so lost back then, but with a little help from my friends, I found the light in the tunnel at the end."

17. Battlecry - Shontelle



"We've been through too much, time for us to group up. Come one let's stand up now for us"

16. Unstoppable - Kat De Luna


"You can talk all you want but my skin is really thick, I'm the leader of the crowd and my game is really slick"

15. Fool - Marie Digby


"I wake up next to you, Oh, we're through with it, I fell in love with a fool. And I know I'm not the only one."

14. Everybody's Changing - Keane


"Try to understand that I'm trying to make a move to stay in the game. I try to stay awake and remember my name, but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same."

13. Too Much - Spice Girls


"Too much of something is bad enough, But something's coming over me to make me wonder. Too much of nothing is just as tough. I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied."

12. Through the Rain - Mariah Carey



"I can make it through the rain, I can stand up once again, on my own. And I know I'm strong enough to mend. And everytime I feel afraid, I hold tighter to my faith. And I live one more day and I make it through the rain."

11. You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson


"That you are not alone, for I am here with you. Though you're far away, I am here to stay..."

10. Rich Girl - Gwen Stefani


"All the riches baby, won't mean anything. All the riches baby, won't bring what your love can bring."

9. When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas


"And not to mention the tears I shed. But I should've kicked your ass instead. I need intervention, attention, stop temptation to scream."

8. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie




"The path that I'm walkin', I must go alone. I must take baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown."

9. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

"Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten."

8. Superwoman - Alicia Keys


"For all the mothers fighting, for better days to come, and all my women, all my women sitting here trying."

7. Fighter - Christina Aguilera


"'Cause if not wasn't for all of your torture, I wouldn't know how to be this way now."

6. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

"You are beautiful in every single way, words can't bring you down."

5. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper


"Some boys take a beautiful girl, and hide her away from the rest of the world. I wanna be the one to walk in the sun. Oh, girls just wanna have fun."

4. Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

"If I could escape I know I've been a real bad girl, I didn't mean for you to get hurt whatsoever, we can make it better."

3. Better Days - Dianne Reeves


"All the things you ask, you will know someday. But you have got to live in a patient way. God put us here by fate and by fate that means better days."

2. I'm a Woman - Sex and the City 2 cast


"Oh yes i am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain. yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained."

1. Firework - Katy Perry


"You don't have to feel like a waste of space. You're original cannot be replaced."

No comments:

Post a Comment